Monday, September 7, 2009

Toronto and onto Montreal

My last day in Toronto so i went to see the old buildings of the University of Toronto which are very pretty and just near Queens park. This park is full of lovely black hopping squirrels, they are just gorgeous. I then went down to the waterfront area which has been done up and there are more upgrades to come, its very modern as you will see, but nice enough, not terribly exciting for me. I was lucky enough though when i was returning to China town to come across this beautiful presbyterian church the contrast is quite outstanding.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sbramhall/TorontoDay3#

My bus trip to Monteal was overnight with a 2hr stop over in Ottawa, i was dreading it but actually it wasnt to bad at all and went very smoothly. I was totally exhausted though when i arrived in Montreal!



Montreal!

I love this place and my accommodation is really nice to. Didnt do alot the first day just familiarised myself with my surroundings. Montreal is so French, so European (said in a french accent) viva la Montreal!

No comments: