Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dorchester, Dorset, UK

Dorchester is a pretty town about 2 hours drive south east of Southampton, went through Weymouth to get there. This weekend i visited my Auntie Celia and Uncles Les and my cousins came down from Bristol! I arrived on the Saturday afternoon and we had a look round Moreton which is the little village where my family lives outside Dorchester. Gorgeous old cottages and the lovely church where my cousin got married where all a stones through away from my aunts house. It was wonderful to catch up on family history and on the Sunday my cousins arrived with their respective partners for the day, wonderful!


On the Monday we went to Cerne Abbas a lovely little village down the road and then i was back on the bus to Fareham, an all to quick visit but great!

See more pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/
sbramhall/Dorchester
#

No comments: